ARR 2023 - Secrets of Success: A Remarkable Night

Pic Courtesy: DMY Creation Facebook Well, those who are in my closed circle know that I'm an ardent fan of Harris Jayaraj. I've also written a special entry for the man here  when I attended his concert. But, who would want to miss the Oscar-award winning Indian composer's concert after many years he had been to Malaysia?! Not me. I would definitely want to experience the live music from A.R. Rahman ; also celebrating 30 Years of ARR.  When A.R. Rahman 2023 - Secrets of Success live concert was announced to be held in Stadium Bukit Jalil on 28th January 2023 on  DMY Creation's Facebook , I was eager to attend it as it would be the first time of me going to ThalaivARR's concert! ( Thalaivar means Chief ). I managed to purchase the ticket on ticket opening day itself which was on 19th September 2022. Since then, I have been counting days to attend the live concert from the Grammy + Academy Award winning musician's concert. I really loved ARR's music and songs

VIP Pass - A Hotel Deal You Should Get!!



If you’re here reading this, I’m sure you’re in dire need of a vacation or even a staycation, at least! We need a much deserved staycation after all the chaos, don’t we? Let me add some spice to your ideas where you could get a VIP Pass at the end of this article.

I have found out about the VIP Pass and it makes travel so much fun again!

Let me tell you more about the VIP Pass.

The VIP Pass is a premium membership where as a sign-up bonus, members will be offered 6N free hotel stay!

To date, there are 137 hotels to choose from in Malaysia.

I have looked into the VIP Pass and yes, I can choose 6 different hotels for 6 different nights.

The best part is that I don’t have to stay for all 6N consecutively.

I can stay for 1N in Summer Suites in KLCC next month.

I can stay for 1N in Robertson in the Petaling Street area the following month.


I can stay for 2 more nights in Langkawi at the end of this year.


And 2 more nights of staycation next year in over 137 hotels to choose from!

You might want to read that again.

And yes, your eyes are not playing tricks on you.

The VIP Pass is valid for 24 months!

2 years!

You can plan your vacation for the next two years, peeps!

So, why wait?! Click here to check out the top hotels around Malaysia and Singapore! For my homies, you may choose to stay in major states all over Malaysia. The top luxury hotels which collaborating are Sunway Hotels, Impiana Hotel, Hilton, Westin, Dorsett, Alia, Berjaya Times Square, Pacific Regency, Ibis, Concorde, Fraser Residence, Ascott, Bayview, Travelodge, Genting, Swiss Garden Hotel and many more!

This VIP Pass package is initiated to give special discounts at a lower price for customers during the Covid-19 pandemic and it would be a great kick start for the tourism industry. This package is usually sold at https://getvippass.com/malaysia/ at the price of RM600 for 6 nights of stay but for my readers, you can get it for only RM399 with the link below:

Click here to get the VIP Pass: https://getvippass.com/399-deal/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=399&utm_campaign=generic&utm_content=hotels

Have a fabulous staycation soon!!

Comments