ARR 2023 - Secrets of Success: A Remarkable Night

Pic Courtesy: DMY Creation Facebook Well, those who are in my closed circle know that I'm an ardent fan of Harris Jayaraj. I've also written a special entry for the man here  when I attended his concert. But, who would want to miss the Oscar-award winning Indian composer's concert after many years he had been to Malaysia?! Not me. I would definitely want to experience the live music from A.R. Rahman ; also celebrating 30 Years of ARR.  When A.R. Rahman 2023 - Secrets of Success live concert was announced to be held in Stadium Bukit Jalil on 28th January 2023 on  DMY Creation's Facebook , I was eager to attend it as it would be the first time of me going to ThalaivARR's concert! ( Thalaivar means Chief ). I managed to purchase the ticket on ticket opening day itself which was on 19th September 2022. Since then, I have been counting days to attend the live concert from the Grammy + Academy Award winning musician's concert. I really loved ARR's music and songs

Treats N Such (Premium Cookies & Treats) Review

Vanakam! Since it's Deepavali week (yes, it's not just a one-day celebration), let me register my review on one of the yummylicious cookies treats I had had. I won the golden opportunity of tasting the box-of-goodness as featured above through a giveaway contest via a Facebook group. As a responsible foodie, I've managed to finish them along with my family members within a day. Now, as a responsible writer, I should fulfill my review writing too.

Also read: Homemade Cooking-Paste by Paste n Serve Review

This was the Premium Cookies & Treats that I won. Let me start with the packaging first because the first impression is the best impression. I'm sure the decoration is handmade as you could see the amount of love with hard work that held the packaging together. The cookies were nicely kept in the compartments and covered with a transparent plastic. Bonus point: I got a handwritten letter which came along with it!

I fell for this, first.

Right after carefully removing the handwritten note, I started to indulge myself into the box filled with sugary treats. Just name it whether peanut, chocolate, almonds or pineapple, you have them all in one box!


Mouth-watering!

It would take another post to write about the ingredients and the flavors of those cookies. Nevertheless, here is a short one. I really loved all of them. As I tasted them, I could guarantee that the taste, flavor, and sugar level is on point. The almond crunches, the caramel syrup, the pineapple filling, plus the crunchiness of each cookie are close to perfect. My personal favorite is Almond Crunch, Pineapple Tarts and Florentines. Definitely, you would have to taste for yourself for you to actually experience this!

If you're looking to get one for yourself, fret not, here's their Instagram page, Treats N Such. You may check out their pages for an array of other cookie treats if not for this one. You can get treats according to your budget too so do buzz them for more information.

Have a great and safe Deepavali during this time. Follow the Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) if you have to travel to other places and gather in a minimal crowd as well. If you're just chilling at home, don't forget to treat yourself with cookies of this kind and trust me, you'll never regret it. As I will always say, do support small entrepreneurs during this unprecedented time. Your little contribution will light up their lives during this auspicious season.


தீபாவளி நல்வாà®´்த்துக்கள்.


Comments