ARR 2023 - Secrets of Success: A Remarkable Night

Pic Courtesy: DMY Creation Facebook Well, those who are in my closed circle know that I'm an ardent fan of Harris Jayaraj. I've also written a special entry for the man here  when I attended his concert. But, who would want to miss the Oscar-award winning Indian composer's concert after many years he had been to Malaysia?! Not me. I would definitely want to experience the live music from A.R. Rahman ; also celebrating 30 Years of ARR.  When A.R. Rahman 2023 - Secrets of Success live concert was announced to be held in Stadium Bukit Jalil on 28th January 2023 on  DMY Creation's Facebook , I was eager to attend it as it would be the first time of me going to ThalaivARR's concert! ( Thalaivar means Chief ). I managed to purchase the ticket on ticket opening day itself which was on 19th September 2022. Since then, I have been counting days to attend the live concert from the Grammy + Academy Award winning musician's concert. I really loved ARR's music and songs

My First Vision Board!


Just thought yesterday of drafting the first post in 2021, and it's already the middle of February, LOL.

Well, I did my first vision board this year! If you don't know what a vision board would look like, you may watch this video on YouTube, featuring the 'Superwoman' Lilly Singh. I've been watching her videos since my higher secondary ages, and I still have the same fascination to watch her videos today; mainly because of her superior sense-of-humor portrayed in her videos. She is really an inspiring person for many out there, credible to her achievements who started out as a YouTuber to a late-night show host! How incredible is that?!

Anyway, coming back to the story, I stumbled upon this video on Facebook and it really caught my attention to watch it till the end. I had to make this a point that I used to jot (scribble) down my goals and dreams on a piece of paper and paste it on my bedroom wall, so I'll be inspired to pursue those. I really can't say that I've achieved everything exactly to what I've jotted, but I'm definitely going on there. Thus, the video was relatable to me and it did inspire me to make my first vision board. For the first try, I think it did come out well and I'll definitely do better in future, whether or not I managed to accomplish at least half of my goals. Touchwood.

As you can see, there are 8 major goals on the vision board. I don't wanna elaborate on it further because I'm too lazy to type. LOL, anyway, my point is I would encourage people to make vision boards so you'll be pumped up every time you see thy vision board. Not only to be pumped-up mentally, but so you'll work towards it! The ugly truth behind the vision board is, no matter how beautifully you've visualized your goals, you gotta work your ass out! It applies to me as well.

We all know that 2020 has been a pretty challenging year for most of us. The very next thing that we wanna do is to get a stable job with a stable income in order to prepare for the worst. I'm not kidding, but we never knew. The beginning of this year has been quite bad for me as I've been grieving for the demise of my loved ones. But, life has to go on no matter what.

Vision boards, aside. I believe that each of us are entitled to achieve something on this Earth. My word is don't ever give up. We all have been through those days where we felt useless, thinking on the purpose of this life and so on but you have to be strong in enduring tough times. Everyone might be broken inside, but the moment you rise again, that is already the first step imprinted towards your success story! Always remember that there are many who are unfortunate out there, and, if possible, lend your hands to them.

Let's begin 2021 with significant goals and dreams for a better future yet for a better life!

Comments