ARR 2023 - Secrets of Success: A Remarkable Night

Pic Courtesy: DMY Creation Facebook Well, those who are in my closed circle know that I'm an ardent fan of Harris Jayaraj. I've also written a special entry for the man here  when I attended his concert. But, who would want to miss the Oscar-award winning Indian composer's concert after many years he had been to Malaysia?! Not me. I would definitely want to experience the live music from A.R. Rahman ; also celebrating 30 Years of ARR.  When A.R. Rahman 2023 - Secrets of Success live concert was announced to be held in Stadium Bukit Jalil on 28th January 2023 on  DMY Creation's Facebook , I was eager to attend it as it would be the first time of me going to ThalaivARR's concert! ( Thalaivar means Chief ). I managed to purchase the ticket on ticket opening day itself which was on 19th September 2022. Since then, I have been counting days to attend the live concert from the Grammy + Academy Award winning musician's concert. I really loved ARR's music and songs

Warming-Up Session!


Time flies. Time flies for real. I can't believe it has been almost 3 months since my last post. I'm happy that I've marked a few of my visions on the vision board but missed this one, which is to regularly blog. Anyway, I've been missing temporarily for good and come back stronger for my readers, or at least for my blog.

Also read: Freelance Writing Services by Mary Thomas (Worldwide Services)

Well, the reason for my temporary disappearance was because I was hustling to complete my final year project amidst the deteriorating pandemic. I was really into the pre-production, production and the post-production stage even more cuz' I'm the editor. I'm not sure if I can call myself one but I had to since I was assigned to complete the post-production process for our short film.

I literally completed everything under my department and submitted it to my lecturers and supervisors just yesterday. The thing that had been worrying of so much had been done without much hoo-hoo-haa-haa and there I go, completed my Final Year Project (FYP). Now waiting for the viva, for God knows when, and to get a hold of the scroll and consider a graduation photo shoot just below my apartment. It's pandemic bro, and all I can do is to afford a photographer from my household to do so. Even if I get my scroll during the post-pandemic period, I'll just opt in for my sister to be the photographer, LOL, as I have my own concepts for the shoot.

TBH, I have no specific issues or topic to be written off. Basically I'm just warming up my blog. The three months that I had been away were quite cool as I had completing my FYP. I had some script writing gigs for corporate videos. During the early post-production stage of our FY short film, I was appointed to work as an Assistant Director (AD) for a feature film before the shoot got postponed due to a pandemic just after 9 days of shoot. Good news was I had plenty of time to complete the post-production of our FY short film. There's good in the bad news although I've been already missing to be on-set running here and there to prove that I'm working to my director and producer. 🤣 I hope they don't come across this line.

Besides that, the number of Covid-19 cases had been increasing rapidly day by day. It really scared me off as when I got back home after like 2 weeks from shooting outside, I got terrible flu and light fever. I was shaken off as I was really afraid if I had caught the virus and it was going to spread to my family members, but thank God it was just an effect from getting soaked in heavy rain or whatsoever, as long as it's not the Coronavirus.

Not to mention the ongoing crisis and everyday jokes that have been running in the country. Everything got me exhausted to live here sometimes, but hey, I still do love my country. Strictly not going to talk about politics or any other (extremely) controversial issues here on my blog, but I do hope that things will be better for all of us.

Done justifying my absence for 3 months on my blog and I really wished I didn't do it this way as I really wanted to publish posts consistently. But, yeah, things happened and somehow I have finally completed my Diploma, and I bet this news would be the best compensation for my absence. Right now, I'm just looking into some freelance gigs before deciding on what I should pursue next. Whatever I do, I must come back and write here - for the love of writing and my blog, and definitely my readers; if there are any, haha.

Signing off until the nearest next post. Stay safe evribaaadi!!

Comments