ARR 2023 - Secrets of Success: A Remarkable Night

Pic Courtesy: DMY Creation Facebook Well, those who are in my closed circle know that I'm an ardent fan of Harris Jayaraj. I've also written a special entry for the man here  when I attended his concert. But, who would want to miss the Oscar-award winning Indian composer's concert after many years he had been to Malaysia?! Not me. I would definitely want to experience the live music from A.R. Rahman ; also celebrating 30 Years of ARR.  When A.R. Rahman 2023 - Secrets of Success live concert was announced to be held in Stadium Bukit Jalil on 28th January 2023 on  DMY Creation's Facebook , I was eager to attend it as it would be the first time of me going to ThalaivARR's concert! ( Thalaivar means Chief ). I managed to purchase the ticket on ticket opening day itself which was on 19th September 2022. Since then, I have been counting days to attend the live concert from the Grammy + Academy Award winning musician's concert. I really loved ARR's music and songs

Make Money by Eating Chocolate!

Waddup, everybody! Since my last few posts were of informative-type, today I'm going to share a sweet opportunity for my readers to earn some pocket money on my 30th post! Wade through my post and you'll get the ticket to it!

Basically, I'm finding survey respondents to assess chocolate bars (brand will be revealed after successful screening) in store and at home.

The in-store survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and the in-home survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Overall, it takes less than an hour of your time!

Requirements to be eligible for the survey:
1. Chocolate lover;
2. Able to participate in the assessment at the store and home
3. Has a PayPal account (or create one today, I mean who wouldn't want to be paid to eat chocolate)
4. Download the Eolas International app to your smartphone to complete the surveys.

An incentive of €20 (approx. RM100) will be paid through Paypal to survey respondents to cover their time and the purchase of one chocolate bar.

Don't wait any longer if you've ticked all the boxes above. Just click the link below that would screen you before the actual selection to participate in the survey. If selected, the Eolas team will contact you ASAP. 


Hope you all will try out this survey and earn some cash. Best of luck!

Comments

  1. Wow.......this is an interesting way to make money. Just by eating chocolates. I'm sure you'll get many participants. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not an avid chocolate eater but I don't mind eating it just to make more money. Thanks for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah eating chocolate for survey purposes will be worth it.

      Delete
  3. Makan coklat pun boleh mak money? Menarik ni. Nak cubalah..Marsha memang peminat coklat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never knew eating chocolate can make money. I should explore it and try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ehh makan coklat buat duit, bagusnyaa.. i dah le suka makan coklat.. nak try laaaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah menarik ni.. makan kek dapat duit. Dahla saya mmg suka coklat

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that is interesting. I know all of us sure love chocolates a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this will be a treat for chocolate lover, especially.

      Delete
  8. Suka sangat makan coklat. Makan coklat pon boleh dapat duit. Best ni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is interesting. I love chocolate and will check out this site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah mudah yer buat duit. is it really work? just doubt about how easy the task and the payment is quite good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does work. You'll be completing the survey in-store and in-home for 10-15 mins each.

      Delete
  11. omg chocolate and money are two of my favourite things haha thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bagusnya, untuk pencinta choc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting down to Whimsically Mary! Be responsible for your own comment as each comment counts here. Any comments that are obscene, threatening, hateful, sexually-oriented or otherwise violation of any laws are found to have violated Section 233(1) of the Communications and Multimedia Act (CMA).
Be a wise Whimsicallian!