ARR 2023 - Secrets of Success: A Remarkable Night

Pic Courtesy: DMY Creation Facebook Well, those who are in my closed circle know that I'm an ardent fan of Harris Jayaraj. I've also written a special entry for the man here  when I attended his concert. But, who would want to miss the Oscar-award winning Indian composer's concert after many years he had been to Malaysia?! Not me. I would definitely want to experience the live music from A.R. Rahman ; also celebrating 30 Years of ARR.  When A.R. Rahman 2023 - Secrets of Success live concert was announced to be held in Stadium Bukit Jalil on 28th January 2023 on  DMY Creation's Facebook , I was eager to attend it as it would be the first time of me going to ThalaivARR's concert! ( Thalaivar means Chief ). I managed to purchase the ticket on ticket opening day itself which was on 19th September 2022. Since then, I have been counting days to attend the live concert from the Grammy + Academy Award winning musician's concert. I really loved ARR's music and songs

KOTEX® Herbal Cool with Cooling Tea Tree Extract Pad Review

 


Is it the time-of-the-month for you? Well, are you ready for the war (Haha!)? So, how do you prepare yourself physically, especially mentally for the monthly war? Curious to know what a fellow woman does to prepare herself ahead. As for me, I don't really prepare anything much but brace myself mentally to handle the cramps...uurghh..something that I hate very much when it comes to periods! Apart from that, self-hygiene is definitely important for a lady in her period. You have this responsibility of picking the coolest yet comfortable pads or tampons for you to endure the monthly journey.

I usually like to swap the brands as I always wanted to try varieties of pads and see which one goes well for me. Undeniably, there are various wonderful brands out there which offer irresistible pads at a reasonable cost which I could not hinder myself from buying. So, while I was looking for something new to try, I came across KOTEX® Herbal Cool with Cooling Tea Tree Extract pad which was recently released. What was more delightful that I could get a free sample from their website to try it out. Who wouldn't want it? I applied and got the free sample delivered at my doorstep at no cost!

As you can see, this was the free sample pack that I received. Looks cool as its name!


I received a pair of pantyliners, a maxi non-wing and a regular pad for testing. As per the information that I derived from their website, it stated that this particular series helps to absorb sudden gushes and comes with 3000 micro holes for absorption. It's equipped with anti-leak channels too.

I tried KOTEX® Herbal Cool with Cooling Tea Tree Extract myself confidently and guess what? I loved it at the first try! You can literally feel the cooling sensation down there. :p As for me, it was really soothing as it diverted my mind from not bothering the cramps too much. The experience might differ from everyone, but, personally I liked it. The cooling sensation was felt for more than 30 minutes which was stupendous. 

I would suggest for ladies to try it out and feel for yourself! You might like it too as I do! 

Kotex, keep doing more!

P/S This is not a paid promotion; and was written solely on personal experience.

Comments

  1. Kotex new sanitary pad looks good. Can try it later. I'm using Librese now. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow a cool sensation on a pads sounds so cool. should try very soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh wow.... I'm using kotex & yet to try this new variant. Thanks for sharing this, will grab this in my next restocking. Cheers Siennylovesdrawing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenama yang bertahan dan popular jadi dahulu. The new kotex dengan cooling tee tree nampak dpat beri keselesaan baharu kepada pemakainya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will suggest this to my sisters and cousins. Looks good and comfortable for the ladies to face the war.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaa Sis ada beli ini juga.. anak pun guna, bagus tau, sebab bau dalam kotex tu hilangkan bau yang tidak menyenangkan..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just know about this new thing from kotex.. can try after this

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not try this new variant yet, wah the pads come with cooling sensation. Will buy them when i go to the pharmacy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah nice! gonna buy for myself for this month cycle since my pad stock already used up. thanks for sharing this kind soothing pad . i like!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! I am one of those who is super-sensitive where not all pads are suitable for me. But, looking into the cool phrase including herbal emphasization, I think I could give it a try. Maybe I will check for some free samples first or buy a smaller pack. Nevertheless, thank you for sharing this information Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with you, not all pads might suit a sensitive person. No harm trying, all the best!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting down to Whimsically Mary! Be responsible for your own comment as each comment counts here. Any comments that are obscene, threatening, hateful, sexually-oriented or otherwise violation of any laws are found to have violated Section 233(1) of the Communications and Multimedia Act (CMA).
Be a wise Whimsicallian!