ARR 2023 - Secrets of Success: A Remarkable Night

Pic Courtesy: DMY Creation Facebook Well, those who are in my closed circle know that I'm an ardent fan of Harris Jayaraj. I've also written a special entry for the man here  when I attended his concert. But, who would want to miss the Oscar-award winning Indian composer's concert after many years he had been to Malaysia?! Not me. I would definitely want to experience the live music from A.R. Rahman ; also celebrating 30 Years of ARR.  When A.R. Rahman 2023 - Secrets of Success live concert was announced to be held in Stadium Bukit Jalil on 28th January 2023 on  DMY Creation's Facebook , I was eager to attend it as it would be the first time of me going to ThalaivARR's concert! ( Thalaivar means Chief ). I managed to purchase the ticket on ticket opening day itself which was on 19th September 2022. Since then, I have been counting days to attend the live concert from the Grammy + Academy Award winning musician's concert. I really loved ARR's music and songs

New Year, New Me: Resolutions? Or Just Repercussions?


It is now almost 7 days since new year begins and also since I heard, "New year, new me", "2019, be good to me" and all that bullshit. It might sound harsh but what better name can I give to it if all of these are being said for the first week of new year only yet to be the same nonsense person for the rest of year? Yes, you heard me right. Well, of course it's not wrong to quote to yourself in such a way as long as you're also keen to achieve it. This might sound old, but yeah, "action speaks louder than words".

As for me, I am having a super long break from my studies and currently free for more than half a year. To be honest, I don't have any precise or any Mankatha level (king-level) goals or dreams but I do have the will to do something. Perhaps, creating this blog is one of them and I've achieved it!! At the end of the day, whether it's a small or big thing, achievement is an achievement.

Also read: Back to Business!

On New Year night, I posted three selfies that I took while solo-traveling on my Instagram as a way to push myself for more travels this year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsDsD6anoS9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=y51lt7dttx98

That was how I resolved myself. There might be different ways on how one did resolute himself/herself. Feel free to share your ways and/or resolutions to me via email, FB or any ways if you like to. Would love to read it!

So, keep dreaming and achieving because life is short. Make resolutions only if you're keen to achieve it. Let's hope for this year to be one of the life-changing years to me, to those who are reading this and to those who read halfway, LOL.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments

  1. Well done sister, dont stop achieving and stay happy always.. happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Chris. Keep achieving too and Happy New Year!!💃

    ReplyDelete
  3. My biggest resolution is to watch Peanut Butter before I die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Will do so before you die or I die at least.😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting down to Whimsically Mary! Be responsible for your own comment as each comment counts here. Any comments that are obscene, threatening, hateful, sexually-oriented or otherwise violation of any laws are found to have violated Section 233(1) of the Communications and Multimedia Act (CMA).
Be a wise Whimsicallian!