ARR 2023 - Secrets of Success: A Remarkable Night

Pic Courtesy: DMY Creation Facebook Well, those who are in my closed circle know that I'm an ardent fan of Harris Jayaraj. I've also written a special entry for the man here  when I attended his concert. But, who would want to miss the Oscar-award winning Indian composer's concert after many years he had been to Malaysia?! Not me. I would definitely want to experience the live music from A.R. Rahman ; also celebrating 30 Years of ARR.  When A.R. Rahman 2023 - Secrets of Success live concert was announced to be held in Stadium Bukit Jalil on 28th January 2023 on  DMY Creation's Facebook , I was eager to attend it as it would be the first time of me going to ThalaivARR's concert! ( Thalaivar means Chief ). I managed to purchase the ticket on ticket opening day itself which was on 19th September 2022. Since then, I have been counting days to attend the live concert from the Grammy + Academy Award winning musician's concert. I really loved ARR's music and songs

Ever Heard of 'Nail Analysis'?



If eyes are the window to the soul, then nails are the mirror to your health.

Look at how serene my fingers looked, probably that was how I was too after experiencing my first ever nail analysis from a complete stranger who cared about my health more than myself.

Also read: Know What You Put on our Skin!

The story begins where I have joined as one of the members in the Women's Innovative Empowerment Network (WiEN) group on Facebook after being invited by my friend, thanks to her. Let me use this platform to slightly boast about the group because the name of the group is greatly justified by the members; hats off to the admins and moderators. The amount of positivity, the efforts of the members, the multi-talented mothers, the small entrepreneurs and many many talented ones who are going big are enough to make any lady's day. Not to forget the occasional giveaway or offers where I came across the post by this particular lady, Ms. Heama. She posted in the group as she would give free nail analysis for the first two commenters.

On one of her posts that I initially had my eyes on, I only managed to comment as the third person. However, I was telling myself that I should be aware of any posts from her so I can get free nail analysis. Besides, I came across some of her customer's review posts and it sparked my curiosity even more to try the nail analysis. This might sound cheap, but it was because I've never heard or tried nail analysis that I decided to give it a go without spending my money. Little did I know I might sound greedy, too. But that was not the only reason. Since my income was badly affected due to the pandemic and most of the time I struggle to make ends meet, so I only decided to wait for my fortunate time to get the free nail analysis. I mean like, Malaysians love free stuff, and I'm not exceptional!

Cut the story short, I finally managed to win the first-comment race and got in touch with her, like finally. That was on a Saturday. I remember it because I went hiking and couldn't reply to her instantly after receiving texts from her asking for my nail pictures. Somehow, I had sent my nail pictures the next day only after being rejected at the first trial for sending my nail pictures with unremoved nail polish stain :p . However, she made some enquiries on the count of half-moons, the texture and also the color of the nails before finally giving in my nail analysis result exactly after an hour.

To be honest, her analysis was close to perfection. I am aware of my health issues due to my bad lifestyle, however I'd never want to take it seriously until being reprimanded decently by her nail analysis. Ms. Heama did not only analyze my nails but she even suggested some natural solutions, daily regimen, simple workouts and supplements that that would be beneficial for me. I was super delighted to have my nail analyzed and even got advised to start taking care of my body from now on as she claimed that the repair rate is faster for young people.

True enough, I thanked her endlessly and she even asked about my health progress recently. It really melted my heart. I gave her my word that I'll get back to her for nail analysis for my parents, but paid, of course. Favorably, everything is being done at the edge of your fingertips so the hassle of going places is unticked. Fret not, despite such an accurate analysis, she only charges RM30 per person and I would say that's way too reasonable.

Not writing this by any force, but I felt like thanking her in my way and yes, reviewing matters for people who matter to me. By any chance if you want to ping her, here's her contact details below and you may address her as Ms. Heama.

WhatsApp: http://chatwasap.com/5c2729

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rhlatha

Would like to thank her and some good souls who took and are still taking their time to care for my health, more than I do. I'll always appreciate that even though I don't follow the routine, just kidding.

Hail to the Health!

Comments