ARR 2023 - Secrets of Success: A Remarkable Night

Pic Courtesy: DMY Creation Facebook Well, those who are in my closed circle know that I'm an ardent fan of Harris Jayaraj. I've also written a special entry for the man here  when I attended his concert. But, who would want to miss the Oscar-award winning Indian composer's concert after many years he had been to Malaysia?! Not me. I would definitely want to experience the live music from A.R. Rahman ; also celebrating 30 Years of ARR.  When A.R. Rahman 2023 - Secrets of Success live concert was announced to be held in Stadium Bukit Jalil on 28th January 2023 on  DMY Creation's Facebook , I was eager to attend it as it would be the first time of me going to ThalaivARR's concert! ( Thalaivar means Chief ). I managed to purchase the ticket on ticket opening day itself which was on 19th September 2022. Since then, I have been counting days to attend the live concert from the Grammy + Academy Award winning musician's concert. I really loved ARR's music and songs

It's That Time of the Year Again!

Stepping into the last month of the year 2020 almost had us at no words. One whole year had and still is a roller coaster ride for most of us. Some call it the year of demise. Some say we're nearing Judgement Day and some even say this is happening for the good of us - it's definitely subjective as everyone is judging based on their experiences. Whatever it might be, it's crucial for us to maintain the Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) wherever we go for the benefit of people around us too.

Well, coming back to the point, December has always been one of my favorite months. Apart from hinting low-key that it's because of my birthday month, I also believe that December is all about festivities, celebrations and good vibes. Especially, being the last month of a year, some might aspire to achieve something in their lives before the year ends.

This year has been hard on me too; like I couldn't join for shooting regularly and continue my studies practically but I'm still grateful that I am still having some jobs on desk to feed me at the end of the day. For me, 2020 has been and still is my favorite year since I was young. If you ask any 90s kids, they would tell how they had dreamt of having flying cars and getting a big house by the year 2020, but life is all about expectations and disappointments, right? Even though I don't see them both, I always encourage myself to make the best out of this year! Probably, that was why I had some little achievements that I could proudly blast out that I've done in 2020!

My achievements throughout this year might not be up to my expectations, but some were absolutely out of expectations. I had first 3 beautiful months completely in-and-out (luckily) before being buried in my house for lockdown since March which seems to be forever, tied my first saree (first in the sense of not for shoot but for real-life events), hiked some beautiful spots, got myself into writing gigs, had my first laptop, officially registered my small-time production house, had my first job in TV station in both script writing and as assistant director, picked up my reading habits, almost completing my studies, started out a decent skincare routine and healthy habits, cried and woke up stronger on a few mornings this year. There's 30 days more and I'm sure I would achieve little things that would make my life better!

Also read: What I've Learned Until The Age of 25

I hope things will be better for those of you who are spending your precious time reading my blog post which is more of a recap of my 11 months, LOL. This is to remind myself that I have 30 days to improve my life for 2020 and to move on gracefully to 2021. Anyway, here I wish for the endeavors of yours and don't lose hope as bad times don't last. Look around and there are thousands of unfortunate people around us, so do be grateful for where and what you are. Help those who are in need whenever possible. Be kind to people and for 30 days more of this year even though 2020 might not be so cool to some of us! :p

Comments