ARR 2023 - Secrets of Success: A Remarkable Night

Pic Courtesy: DMY Creation Facebook Well, those who are in my closed circle know that I'm an ardent fan of Harris Jayaraj. I've also written a special entry for the man here  when I attended his concert. But, who would want to miss the Oscar-award winning Indian composer's concert after many years he had been to Malaysia?! Not me. I would definitely want to experience the live music from A.R. Rahman ; also celebrating 30 Years of ARR.  When A.R. Rahman 2023 - Secrets of Success live concert was announced to be held in Stadium Bukit Jalil on 28th January 2023 on  DMY Creation's Facebook , I was eager to attend it as it would be the first time of me going to ThalaivARR's concert! ( Thalaivar means Chief ). I managed to purchase the ticket on ticket opening day itself which was on 19th September 2022. Since then, I have been counting days to attend the live concert from the Grammy + Academy Award winning musician's concert. I really loved ARR's music and songs

What I've Learned Until the Age of 25

Pic courtesy: My Mr. DOP; cheers to one of my life-changing days.

It's always exhausting to wait for my birthday (I'm not kidding!) as it comes at the ending edge of the year; and my day seems to be the bridge between Christmas and New Year which are highly celebrated than my birthday. However, my day is always my big day and 29.12.2020 marks the 25th year of this soul dwelling in this world, while looking out for more adventures and dreaming high.

Looking back at what I've seen, felt, and undergone for 25 years are definitely incomparable to further ups and downs in future; but I'm glad I've humbled and braved the ups and downs of my life in these two and a half decades. I'm not a perfectionist myself and do have flaws within me, which I would be looking forward to fixing it, however, here goes my 20th blog post dedicated wholly for my 25th birthday!

In short, since I was young, I seemed to be an intelligent kid and had 'regular' ambitions like any other kid, but everything turned the other way around during the extinction of my teen years. The immaturity that I had while continuing my tertiary education, the unraveling passions towards art, the rebellious act in defending my family for my choices, the weakest times that I had to endure while comparing my achievements with my peers, deteriorating family situation, emotional breakdown from past relationships and there could be more of whichever I had forgot to mention, of which have had molded me to who I am today, and there's definitely no regrets for the U-turn of my life choices back then as everything seems to be destined for me, and the only tough moments were to choose the right path for myself.

This girl who had doubted herself before pursuing her passion towards art, cinema and writing 6 years back, and today, she has acted in several web-films and commercials, worked for feature films, written scripts for drama, owns a blog, and even has registered a production house under the name of Magic Window Studios. P/S Name suggested by my silent partner, LOL. On the other hand, I might not be fast-paced on my education level, but eventually I'll be receiving my scroll next year and continue to soar high. As I said earlier, there are ups and downs.

If there's anyone who's in their teen years reading about what I've scribbled today, do bear in mind that whatever bothers you badly today would seem to be some specks of dust later on. Give way to your dreams, it might seem impossible now, but once you've gone for it, you'll be going somewhere one day. Prioritize yourself before anyone else. Love yourself before you love all-out. And, trust me, never settle for less. You'll get someone who you pretty much deserve to have. Always remember to be grateful for who you are and help people as much as possible. Nothing is greater than to witness the happiness of the people who have gained your help.

Celebrating my silver jubilee might not be as what as I've had expected, but I'm truly grateful for the love, wishes and gifts showered by my family, friends and all my loved ones. Being said that the world is facing a deadly virus, I'm glad that I've survived this year hale and hearty. And to the people out there, stay strong and safe.

Ending my birthday note with a principle that I've always had a hold on: I begin everything with hope and determination to fly high, and I will keep flying.

 

 Also read: It's That Time of The Year Again

Comments