ARR 2023 - Secrets of Success: A Remarkable Night

Pic Courtesy: DMY Creation Facebook Well, those who are in my closed circle know that I'm an ardent fan of Harris Jayaraj. I've also written a special entry for the man here  when I attended his concert. But, who would want to miss the Oscar-award winning Indian composer's concert after many years he had been to Malaysia?! Not me. I would definitely want to experience the live music from A.R. Rahman ; also celebrating 30 Years of ARR.  When A.R. Rahman 2023 - Secrets of Success live concert was announced to be held in Stadium Bukit Jalil on 28th January 2023 on  DMY Creation's Facebook , I was eager to attend it as it would be the first time of me going to ThalaivARR's concert! ( Thalaivar means Chief ). I managed to purchase the ticket on ticket opening day itself which was on 19th September 2022. Since then, I have been counting days to attend the live concert from the Grammy + Academy Award winning musician's concert. I really loved ARR's music and songs

Dear Ladies,


'Happy International Women's Day'.

'Women are Warriors'.

'Go, Wonder Woman!'

The next day:

'A girl was raped'.

'She was molested by her own father'.

'A 10-year-old girl got married to an old man to bring fortune to her family'.

And, yes. This is the realm of an ordinary lady who's just trying to make ends meet AKA victims. I'm a lady and I 'had' to be grateful that I'm in safe hands. That's how terrific the world is for ladies today. But, what about those uneducated girls? Those underprivileged girls who have to accept 'everything' that has been stamped on them?

Indeed, there are multitudes of organizations and societies founded to protect the rights of women alone and we also do see, read and listen to devastating news on the same equilibrium.

Nothing's gonna change unless the mentality of the harmers, abusers, killers and sinners change. And, stop preaching to ladies that they should cover-up from head-to-toe to prevent from being raped. That's definitely an alternative saying for - 'you'll be raped if you dress short'. I wonder how the dress worn by a random woman could be an 'invitation' for guys to catcall, molest or to sexually-harass them.

We (women) don't ask much. We just demand a world where we can roam without fear at night, a world where we can wear whatever we like without being judged, a world where we're free to choose whether to pursue career or marriage, a world where we're free to cut off a relationship or marriage whenever we don't feel right, a world where all the young girls are pledged to finish their education without getting married early, a world where we wouldn't be afraid to travel alone, and of course a world where women can trust men to accompany them whenever it's.

Respect and appreciate every woman in your life. Be it your mother, sister, girlfriend, wife, friend, grandmother and whoever it is, build a beautiful world for them for all they want is just some pinches of love from what they have been showering unconditionally.
There were days I'd been weak and strong. One of my strongest days was my hiking days. I love hiking, to the point I secretly challenged myself to hike a not-so-difficult trail bare-footed after losing my slippers in the running river. It wasn't just a trail, but rivers, rocks, roads, grasses and slippery slopes but I managed to cross them all - all because I think of myself as a warrior!
We might not be perfect, but we're the everyday warriors! Happy International Women's Day, Ladies!


Comments